The Wiregrass Detachment was chartered February 22,1990 as MCL Detachment 752. The Detachment meets the first Tuesday of each month at the Dothan VFW Post 3073, 1426 Taylor Rd, Dothan, AL 36301 at 1800. Its membership is drawn from seven surrounding Alabama counties, Southwest Georgia and Northwest Florida. We are a family oriented Detachment, committed to fun and fellowship within the Marine Brotherhood and to service within our community.
- Jaime Jack, Commandant
- , Sr. Vice Commandant
- Brad Seaver, Jr. Vice Commandant
- Austin McElhaney, Judge Advocate
- James Bonnette, Paymaster
- James Bonnette, Adjutant
- Darrell Langford, Chaplain
- David Medley, Sgt. at Arms
- Bill Cox, Jr. Past Commandant
- Bill Cox, Marine4Life Liaison
- Ken “Bo” Purinton, Web Sgt
- Darrell Langford, Newsletter Editor
- , Americanism/Historian
- Darrell Langford, Eagle Scout Coord.
- , VAVS Contact
- Bill Cox, Toys 4 Tots Coord.