The N.E. Alabama Marine Corps League is a non-profit organization. Support your fellow Marines and your community by joining the United States Marine Corps League ~ membership is open to Marines currently serving; retired Marines; and Navy Corpsmen who served or who are serving alongside Marines. Associate memberships are also available in certain cases, such as spouses of Marines or Navy Corpsmen. If you wish to join, or to help support this league financially or through volunteer opportunities, please contact Barbara Dove at [email protected].
Our detachment meets the 2nd Saturday, 1000 hours at MCL Meeting Hall, 659A Wallace Ave. N.E., Fort Payne, AL 35967-2578
- Barbara Dove, Commandant
- Landon Fant, Sr. Vice Commandant
- Jim Nabors, Jr. Vice Commandant
- Charles Martin, Judge Advocate
- Mike Key, Paymaster
- Herbert Hollingsworth, Adjutant
- Charles Martin, Chaplain
- Tom Bazemore, Sgt. at Arms
- Kevin L Ellis, Jr. Past Commandant
- , Marine4Life Liaison
- , Web Sgt
- LaRue Hardinger, Newsletter Editor
- Glenda R. Martin, Americanism/Historian
- Barbara Dove, Americanism/Historian
- Wanda Dobbs, Americanism/Historian
- , Eagle Scout Coord.
- Tony Goolesby, VAVS Contact
- LaRue Hardinger, Toys 4 Tots Coord.