If you miss the comradery and being with people with shared experiences, then you need the Marine Corps League and we need you! Our detachment meets the 3rd Saturday of each month, 1100 hours at Kravers Seafood Restaurant, 2368 Leroy Stevens Rd, Mobile, AL 36695
- Ronald Danley, Commandant
- Jermaine Payne, Sr. Vice Commandant
- Cleveland Bullock, Jr. Vice Commandant
- Charles Tillman, Judge Advocate
- Lindsey Orso, Paymaster
- A.B. Grantham, Adjutant
- Charles Wyckoff, Chaplain
- Jerzy Czaplinski, Sgt. at Arms
- A.B. Grantham, Jr. Past Commandant
- , Marine4Life Liaison
- , Web Sgt
- Kimber Ryan-Payne, Newsletter Editor
- Cleveland Bullock, Americanism/Historian
- Fred Phelps , Eagle Scout Coord.
- , VAVS Coordinator
- Michael McCorvey, Toys 4 Tots Coord.
- , Social Media Officer
Sgt Foster L Harrington, age 31, of Ft. Worth, Texas died due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq.
On November 17, 1992 he joined the Marines and after four years active duty joined the reserves and was a member of the Mobile, Alabama-based Marine Corps Reserve’ 3rd Force Reconnaissance Company, 4th Marine Division, Mobile, an elite Marine Corps Reserve unit. He was killed by a sniper in the Anbar Province of Western Iraq in Support of Operation Iraqi Freedom according to the Department of Defense. He had only been in Iraq for about seven weeks before being killed.Alabama. He died on September 20, 2004.