- Mitch Chastain, Commandant
- Johnny Baker, Sr. Vice Commandant
- Ricky Pitts, Jr. Vice Commandant
- Lynn McCary, Judge Advocate
- Johnny Baker, Paymaster
- Angie Pitts, Adjutant
- Scott Knepper, Chaplain
- Elmer P. Stephens, Sgt. at Arms
- Charles Walker, Jr. Past Commandant
- Ricky Pitts, Marine4Life Liaison
- Mitch Chastain, Web Sgt
- Johnny Baker, Newsletter Editor
- Angie Pitts , Americanism/Historian
- Charles Walker, Eagle Scout Coord.
- Vacant, VAVS Contact
- Johnny Baker, Toys 4 Tots Coord.
Alford Lee McLaughlin
(March 28, 1928 – January 14, 1977)
MSgt McLaughlin was a United States Marine Corps master sergeant and the 33rd Marine to receive the Medal of Honor for heroism above and beyond the call of duty in the Korean War. He earned the nation’s highest decoration for valor during the Battle of Bunker Hill (1952) by his two-machine gun defense at one of the outposts in the Bunker Hill area of Korea on the night of September 4–5, 1952. He was presented the medal by President Dwight D. Eisenhower on October 27, 1953, at a ceremony in the White House.